Senior Embedded Developer
- Design and Development of embedded software for new electronics products ranging from simple microcontroller-based solutions to highly complex embedded processing systems.
- Should be able to Debug Embedded Systems.
- Work with team members, including Hardware Designers, to identify software-related requirements and develop corresponding software design architecture that meets those requirements.
- Mentor junior members of the engineering staff to promote design team abilities and establish good working practices.
- Create Documentation, ideas, designs, specifications, and instructions
- Collaborate with team members and give multiple solutions to problems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing C/C++ embedded applications and embedded BSPs.
- Hands-on experience in developing embedded applications based on protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, RS232/RS422/RS485 on embedded controllers such as STM32, TI MSP series, AVR Controllers, etc.
- Experience of working with motor drivers.
- Hands-on experience of implementing protocols such as TCP/IP, Socket communication, and MQTT.
- Should be comfortable using Linux OS.
- Experience on IoT technologies and Fieldbus communication protocols such as Modbus RTU, ModbusTCP, ADS, Profibus Profinet, etc.
- Experience of Porting RTOS on embedded controllers.
- Good Understanding of Inter-process communication, Hardware Resource management in Multithreading and Multiprocessing.
- Experience of Using DSO, Logic analyzer, and gdb for debugging purpose.
- Good Knowledge and experience in the implementation of OOPs.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System, kernel cross-compilation process, Linux Device Driver Development, and Understanding of Linux device-tree source(.dts) files.
- Experience in python programming.
- Knowledge of multi-media drivers such as V4L2.
- Knowledge of interfacing hardware with Linux-based Embedded SOMs(System-on-Module).